Paid Media Specialist – Remote
401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision, Flexible Spending Account
Department: Digital Team
We are looking for a qualified Paid Media Specialist to join our Digital team. As a Paid Media Specialist, you have experience in lead generation, optimization, and testing strategies with a data-driven mindset.
In this role, you will be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in principles of Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Social Media Advertising (SMA) and Digital Display Advertising. You possess excellent communication and organization skills to handle our paid media accounts in a cohesive way. To be successful, you must be a self-starter, strong communicator, highly organized, detail-oriented, creative, and collaborative.
The Paid Media Specialist will handle day-to-day operations and optimization of paid search, paid social, and digital display campaigns, and provide client reporting deliverables. This position will report directly to the Sr. Paid Search Manager.
- Responsible for implementing successful paid search campaigns, paid social, and digital display campaigns
- Measuring and evaluate relevant paid media KPIs
- Managing budget for paid media campaigns
- Conducting in-depth keyword and website research, ad grouping and audience targeting
- Execute campaign adjustments per client requests, communicating necessary caveats and potential expectations of changes
- Creating insightful data visualizations for formal business reviews and ad hoc client requests.
- Maintaining knowledge of industry best practices and new technologies
- Work with Designers or Developers to setup paid media tracking and help optimize landing pages for optimum quality scores
- Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI
- Produce reports for management (e.g. dashboards)
- BS/BA in Marketing, Digital Media, or a related field
- Active use experience of Google Analytics
- 2+ year(s) experience:
- Manual campaign optimizations
- Managing accounts directly in Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads Manager
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Paid Media Specialist with proven experience managing budgets of $300K+
- Must have direct expertise with media buying across CPA, CPC and CPM models
- Certifications required:
- Google Ads Fundamentals
- Google Ads
- Google Analytics
- Microsoft Ads certification
- Facebook Ads certification (preferred)
- Expert knowledge of Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, and Facebook/Instagram Ads, including search, video, display and retargeting.
- 1+ year(s) experience with 3rd Party Ad Serving tools (Marin or Kenshoo preferred);
- Experienced or knowledgeable of CRO tools to setup, launch, develop a/b tests (VWO, Optimize, ClickTale, etc)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, specifically Excel
- Strong data and analytical skills – must be able to turn raw data into actionable insights.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienced or knowledgeable of Programmatic Advertising using Demand-side platforms such as DoubleClick, MediaMath and AppNexus
- Moderately experienced using Microsoft Excel for building and analyzing
- Google Ads Editor experience, specifically to achieve bulk update tasks