401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Department: Data Processing
The candidate will be involved in the programming of all data processes needed to analyze, design and manipulate marketing data, perform data hygiene and USPS postal sort processes.
- Understanding detailed processing instructions as outlined on work orders.
- Meeting scheduled work deadlines.
- Ensuring accuracy and quality of programming output.
- Ability to manage several complex projects with minimal supervision.
- Excellent organizational skills, including attention to precise details and accuracy.
- Understanding of programming concepts and logic.
- Ability to follow current SOPs
- Linux – Strong bash scripting
- Linux – Strong C# or C or C++ programming
Experience with any of the following is a PLUS
- Direct Marketing
- RedPoint, BCC Ignite, SQL or other mail-processing utilities
- Strong workflow design and implementation
- Familiar with API coding
- Knowledge of PHP and JSON
- Red Point projects, automation, macro build and implementation
- Knowledge of SQL would be beneficial
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- 3-5 years’ experience in Linux bash shell scripting and C programming
- Demonstrated ability to code in Linux, C# or C++ programming
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
Ability to read and write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers and staff.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills. Excellent people skills. Computer literacy in FoxPro, SQL, Postalsoft or other mail-processing utilities, InDesign, XMPie. Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. The ability to focus. Great attention to detail.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk; sit; use hands and finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.