Marketing Automation Manager
$65,000 – $70,000 Annually
401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Department: Account Management
We are looking for a full-time experienced Marketing Automation Manager for our Account Management Team. NOTE: We are looking for someone to manage current clients. This position does not offer commission or relocation assistance. This position is in Poway, CA and is a temporary remote/work from home position due to COVID-19
As the Marketing Automation Manager, you’ll play a critical role in building and testing email communications that engage our client’s prospects and members. You’ll be responsible for pulling monthly/quarterly email performance reports, analyzing and presenting performance monthly, managing documentation of nurture campaigns, co-planning our campaign calendar, documenting A/B testing results, following up with the business owners on email performance, and consulting on email marketing best practices. Together with the Senior Account Director, you’ll be part of a team that supports marketing automation campaigns for our clients.
• Meet with clients remotely to define business requirements and architect complex solutions leveraging Marketing Automation (MA) systems like Marketo, recommend best practice solutions to clients, and configure MA systems. This includes confidently and comfortably presenting to and discussing solutions with clients ranging from entry level to C-level members.
• Design new emails, forms and landing pages for clients in accordance with their branding guidelines
• Set up, update, and test campaign elements such as emails, landing pages, and forms.
• Mentor and coach colleagues and work closely with them to complete project tasks in a timely fashion through effective delegation
• Assist in account growth efforts including scoping services recommended for our clients, managing your assigned clients, and creating SOWs.
• Guide clients on program and individual asset (email, form, landing page) testing strategy such as A/B testing.
• Work with clients to understand and provide guidance on reporting strategy, inside and outside of marketing automation, to include key performance indicators, dashboards, and closed loop reporting to track campaign activity, effectiveness, and profitability.
• Analyze marketing and/or sales operational processes to identify and recommend efficiencies
• Ensure timeliness and quality of all project deliverables
• Manage multiple projects that are delivered on time and on budget
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, MIS, Computer Science, Business Management or related field.
• 5+ years of digital project management experience.
• Experience with Marketo or similar platform to include designing, managing, customizing and launching campaigns and their assets (emails, forms, landing pages, lists); automated nurturing solutions; automated lead tracking and scoring solutions, automated data cleansing programs, integrations, and reporting
• Strong technical problem-solving skills. Must have an aptitude for technical challenges
• A demonstrated ability to remove roadblocks and work on projects independently
• Confident and articulate communicating in front of all levels of management
• Superior interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral
• Must be able to work independently and within a team
• Strong business acumen, with the ability to spot trends, make recommendations, and implement A/B tests
• Marketing analysis and operations experience a plus
• Extreme attention to detail and highly self-motivated
• Ability to juggle multiple projects and competing priorities
• Strong verbal/written communication, listening, and presentation skills
• Proficient in: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Basecamp
• Outstanding organizational and time management skills
• Ability to think logically and creatively when solving problems and considering process improvements
• Candidate must have a “can-do” attitude and an open-minded approach to projects and ideas
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Strong communication skills with experience writing reports, business correspondence, and PowerPoint presentations.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, and unit prices. Intermediate Excel experience with the ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Detailed oriented. Computer literate. Ability to manage multiple projects and clients simultaneously.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.