Marketing Account Manager
401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Why Work Here?
“Our employees are our best asset and we genuinely care about each one of them.”
Anderson is a full service direct marketing company located in Poway, CA. We are looking for a full time experienced Marketing Account Manager for our Account Management Team. NOTE: We are looking for someone to manage current clients. This position does not offer commission or relocation assistance.
The Marketing Account Manager is responsible for driving execution for client marketing programs. The Marketing Account Manager works directly with clients, the account team, Anderson’s internal production teams and external service providers to facilitate marketing program execution. The Account Executive also assists in the development of programs which may include media and contact strategies, creative strategy, database/target audience identification and offer development.
- Provides support to the Account Management Team in a variety of daily program activities, such as creative trafficking
- Assists Account Management Team in maintaining and nurturing client relationships
- Assists in managing vendor relationships to ensure deliverables are produced accurately, on time, and within budget
- Gains knowledge of trends in clients’ industries, and establishes and maintains strong relationships within these industries through regular review of industry specific material
- Collaborates with Account Management Team to effectively complete scope of work so that it is timely, top quality and within terms of the contract
- Serves as a liaison for the Agency Account Management Team and/or client to Production Team members for the dissemination of information
- Performs other duties and assumes other responsibilities as apparent or assigned, including mutually agreed upon objectives
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university, preferred
- 3-5 years related experience in a Marketing support position
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.) and Adobe
- Able to communicate clearly both verbally & in writing
- Ability to problem solve
- May require lifting & moving of up to 25lbs
- Job Type: Full-time
ROI experts. That’s who we are.
No one delivers full-service marketing results like Anderson.
A unique mix of seasoned and new-age talent, we’re experts in marketing as well as production, leveraging our diverse backgrounds, skills and passion to help build businesses and brands—like yours.
To work at Anderson you need four things—true talent, proven experience, the ability to add to our collective skills, plus a passion for building strong, long-lasting relationships with our clients.
Company website: https://www.andersondd.com/
Company address: 12650 Danielson Court Poway, CA 92064-6822