Anderson Direct Marketing, a full service direct marketing company located in the San Diego area, is looking for an Account Executive. The Account Executive is responsible for driving execution for client direct marketing programs. The Account Executive works directly with clients, the account team, our internal production teams and external service providers to facilitate marketing program execution. The Account Executive also supports the Account Director and/or Account Supervisor to facilitate the strategic development of a program which includes development of media and contact strategies, creative strategy, database/target audience identification and offer development.
- Builds understanding of client’s business needs, develops recommendations, and assists Account Director with development of direct marketing program plans.
- Manage the development of marketing programs including gathering requirements, writing creative/ program briefs, and facilitating creative kick-off meetings. Types of programs include but are not limited to direct mail, e-mail, print and interactive.
- Proactively partners with and communicates data processing and printing needs to account team.
- Owns day-to-day management of media/marcom development including client approvals, creative changes, and quality assurance for campaigns.
- Develop, manage, and update project schedules, proactively communicating to Account Director and production teams any changes that impact launch/mail date, and recommendations.
- Develop/write client and internal correspondence in the form of conference reports, memos, matrices/spreadsheets and additional project related communication.
- Develop project estimates.
- Reconcile program costs and perform monthly billing.
- 3-5 years direct marketing experience. Agency experience is a plus.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to execute multiple projects simultaneously and meet tight deadlines.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office. Strong Excel skills required.
Qualified candidates should email a résumé and cover letter, including salary history, to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.