Marketing Account Director
401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Why Work Here?
“Our employees are our best asset and we genuinely care about each one of them.”
Anderson is a full-service direct marketing company located in Poway, CA. We are looking for a full-time Account Director located in San Diego, CA with strong experience in account management, a high level of relationship building and high level strategic leadership. This position does NOT offer commission or relocation assistance and is an exempt salaried position.
Anderson is an equal-opportunity employer and invites all interested parties to send a résumé via this posting.
The Account Director is responsible for overall management of accounts, account team, and for account development and retention. The Account Director has a higher level of management involvement with the clients and functions as the lead relationship builder and strategic leader. The Account Director demonstrates leadership qualities and behavior that guides, directs and influences our associates and enables them to effectively perform their job duties and grow professionally.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages and provides strategic leadership and mentoring to the account team.
- Primary client relationship builder and strategic leader by managing account development and retention while driving new relationships. Also, proactively partners with the client to help grow the client’s overall business.
- Works in partnership with the sales team to develop and achieve client revenue goals.
- Supports the sales and business development team in new business efforts, helping to develop presentations and proposals.
- Ensures compliance of SOPs and quality control procedures for all processes within the account team.
- Performs other duties and assumes other responsibilities as apparent or assigned, including mutually agreed upon objectives.
- Directly supervises 1 or more employees on the account team. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; develops performance evaluations, rewarding and disciplining employees, addressing complaints and problems.
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) in Marketing or related major preferred
- Minimum 5-10 years’ experience in Marketing related experience in a client service role
ROI experts. That’s who we are.
No one delivers full-service marketing results like Anderson.
A unique mix of seasoned and new-age talent, we’re experts in marketing as well as production, leveraging our diverse backgrounds, skills and passion to help build businesses and brands—like yours.
To work at Anderson you need four things—true talent, proven experience, the ability to add to our collective skills, plus a passion for building strong, long-lasting relationships with our clients.
Company website: https://www.andersondd.com/
Company address: 12650 Danielson Court Poway, CA 92064-6822