Marketing Account Coordinator
401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Why Work Here?
“Our employees are our best asset and we genuinely care about each one of them.”
Anderson Direct & Digital is a full service direct marketing company located in Poway, CA. We are looking for a full time Marketing Account Coordinator for our Account Management Team. This position will support the Account Management Team by executing multiple tasks in the campaign development process for client projects.
Anderson Direct & Digital is an equal-opportunity employer and invites all interested parties to send a résumé via this posting.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides support to the Account Team in a variety of daily program activities
- Supports Account Team in maintaining and nurturing client relationships.
- Supports the Account Team with vendor relationships to ensure deliverables are produced accurately, on time, and within budget.
- Gains knowledge of trends in clients’ industries, and establishes and maintains strong relationships within these industries through regular review of industry specific material.
- Collaborates with Account Team to effectively complete scope of work so that it is top quality and within the terms of the contract.
- Serves as a liaison for the Account Team and/or client to Production Team members for the dissemination of information.
- Performs other duties and assumes other responsibilities as apparent or assigned, including mutually agreed upon objectives.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university, preferred
- 1 to 2 years’ related experience in a Marketing support position
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence
- Ability to perform concepts of basic algebra and geometry
- Able to communicate clearly both verbally & in writing
- Ability to problem solve
- May require lifting & moving of up to 25lbs
About Anderson Direct & Digital:
ROI experts. That’s who we are.
No one delivers full-service direct and digital marketing results like Anderson.
A unique mix of seasoned and new-age talent, we’re experts in direct and digital marketing as well as production, leveraging our diverse backgrounds, skills and passion to help build businesses and brands—like yours.
To work at Anderson you need four things—true talent, proven experience, the ability to add to our collective skills, plus a passion for building strong, long-lasting relationships with our clients.
Company website: https://www.andersondd.com/