401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
As a Graphic Designer at Anderson, you will work on the Creative team to build direct marketing visual assets for a variety of different clients. You will work directly with the Creative Director to design Direct Mail packages, landing pages, HTML emails, and other direct marketing materials.
- Execute against multiple creative projects throughout various stages of the design process
- Contribute to team culture and our collaborative spirit
- Serve as a reliable, hands-on design resource on multi-touchpoint materials for high-profile agency clients
- Collaborate with various agency departments to advance creative materials through to completion
- Work closely with Creative and Account team members to maintain fluid communication
- Maintain a level of creative integrity that meets or exceeds agency standards, adheres to print guidelines, and is compliant with client expectations/requirements.
- Contribute to knowledge sharing amongst team and agency related to creative industry trends
- Maintain accurate and current knowledge of design techniques, trends and applicable software
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Design or related major preferred
- 5-7+ years as a Designer with a direct mail focus, with a proven track record of strong visual design for both web and print. The ability to create appealing designs & layouts that use best practices
- An established understanding of Direct Response and how it applies to direct marketing materials
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch App with the ability to work within client brand guidelines to design icons, infographics, interaction models, wireframes, envelopes, letters, brochures, or screen mockups and establish the look and feel for various health and wellness brands
- Experience creating email marketing assets, presentation materials, sourcing images (stock photos and video footage), and typography
- Able to collaborate with Account Executives and Data Intelligence teams to solve complex issues like design optimizations for split testing and conversion improvements
- Basic coding knowledge to work hand-in-hand with the development team in translating design vision. If you don’t know how to code you should be able to speak with coders and communicate the design vision through execution
- Experience with transitions, animation, motion design, and dynamic interaction a plus
- Copy-editing skills and ability to write custom copy when needed also a plus
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Must have excellent communication skills in order to clearly articulate your ideas in a way that resonates with your team and other departments, while being receptive to feedback and direction
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Have both the innate ability to think strategically and influence others as well as the ability to maintain focus and momentum in the midst of a high volume of deliverables. Ability to juggle multiple projects while effectively managing timelines and expectations.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Have excellent creativity and collaboration with the ability to brainstorm, share your design perspective, work across teams, and bring a concept to life
- Empathy and enthusiasm for businesses in both big and small and with brands of all kinds
- Must be self-motivated, self-disciplined, attentive to deadlines, details, organization, and an effective time manager
- Strong business and personal ethics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, computer literate.
- Proficiency in Mac OSX, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Microsoft Office and Acrobat
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk and sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision capabilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.