Data Intelligence Project Manager
$60,000 to $70,000 Annually
401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Why Work Here?
“Our employees are our best asset and we genuinely care about each one of them.”
Job Title: Data Intelligence Project Manager
Department: Data Intelligence
Reports To: Data Intelligence Lead
FLSA Status: Exempt
Prepared Date: December 2018
The Project Manager (PM) provides operational excellence in managing and troubleshooting database and analytical projects for Data Intelligence (DI) clients. These accounts will include management of database builds, campaign data selections, list purchases & appends, dashboard builds and management, modeling and analytical projects.
Assumes primary project ownership to manage workflow, triage internal clients’ needs, creates scope documents for database and analytical projects, ensures quality is met and maintains accurate project records from inception to completion and billing reconciliations in coordination with the Manager of DI.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The DI PM owns the primary relationship with the internal clients and works in collaboration with the Account Management team to plan and execute DI projects.
- Facilitate meetings, presentations, and requirement gathering sessions involving multiple internal & external stakeholders
- Document business meeting agendas, meeting notes, business requirements, use cases, process & data flows
- Collaborate with Account Management partners, vendors and technical team to understand business requirements and operationalize tactical plans and ensure scope aligns with initial budget
- Develop timelines, submit project task tickets, monitor the master DI schedule & mitigate scope creep to ensure all deadlines are met
- Understand each phase of a project from inception to completion and provide status updates, request additional resources from internal departments, assess risk, and escalate issues that may delay DI’s ability to complete on time
- Conduct Account Management team meetings to ensure regular and timely communication throughout the end-to-end process of executing a DI project
- Manage data processing instructions and work with Account Management and Data Processing to meet project/program objectives and requirements
- Develop User Acceptance Testing (UAT) plans, perform data audits, conduct QA and functional testing, and comply with quality improvement processes
- Adhere to all standard operating procedures for procuring lists, receiving and sending data, processing data to customer’s specifications
- Manage and coordinate schedule interdependencies with internal departments and 3rd party vendors
- Build strong relationships between the DI Team & Account Management team members
- Time tracking and reconciliation of DI team hours to estimated hours
- Performs other duties and assumes other responsibilities as apparent or assigned, including mutually agreed upon objectives
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university; or 1-3 years’ experience in a Project Management role specifically related to data management engagements.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret business and technical documents. Ability to write reports and business correspondence. Ability to effectively prepare and present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients and customers.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, and unit prices.
Detailed oriented. Computer literate. Proficient in Microsoft Office. Multi-tasking. Strong project management skills. Light SQL experience is a plus.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
ROI experts. That’s who we are.
No one delivers full-service marketing results like Anderson.
A unique mix of seasoned and new-age talent, we’re experts in marketing as well as production, leveraging our diverse backgrounds, skills and passion to help build businesses and brands—like yours.
To work at Anderson you need four things—true talent, proven experience, the ability to add to our collective skills, plus a passion for building strong, long-lasting relationships with our clients.
Company website: https://www.andersondd.com/
Company address: 12650 Danielson Court Poway, CA 92064-6822