DI Project Coordinator & Traffic Manager
401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Department: Data Intelligence
The Data Intelligence Project Coordinator & Traffic Manager (DI PCTM) is responsible for supporting the DI Senior Project Manager (SPM) in the day-to-day activities related to scheduling, project management and quality control. The DI PCTM supports the SPM in scoping, estimating, reconciling projects. They will work directly with Anderson’s internal account teams, internal and external service providers to facilitate project execution and in some cases directly with clients.
- Managing projects within the DI project management software—ClickUp, including submit project task tickets, monitor the master DI schedule, escalate issues as necessary
- Good communication & interpersonal skills to build and maintain strong relationships between the DI Team & Account Management Team members
- Manage data processing instructions and work with account management and production team members to meet project/program objectives and requirements
- Liaison with internal and external clients to gather and understand business requirements
- In collaboration with department leads & SPM, create & operationalize schedules, manage the day-to-day trafficking activities and inter-department dependencies for DI projects.
- Time management and schedule management skills including monitoring, management, and reconciliation of DI team project hours against budgeted hours.
- Organizing and facilitating meetings, creating agendas & documenting outcomes & actions
- Document process & support the SPM in creating Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Perform data audits, conduct QA and functional testing, and comply with quality improvement processes
- Adhere to all standard operating procedures for receiving and sending data and processing data to customer’s specifications
- Performs other duties and assumes other responsibilities as apparent or assigned by SPM
- Develop and achieve Smart Goals aligned with Team Smart Goals
- Attention to detail and ability to stay organized, even under pressure
- Performs other duties and assumes other responsibilities as apparent or assigned, including mutually agreed upon objectives
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university; or 3-5 years’ experience in a Project Management role specifically related to data management engagements
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret business and technical documents. Ability to write reports and business correspondence. Ability to effectively prepare and present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients and customers.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, and unit prices.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Good time management skills. Flexible in a dynamic environment. Multi-tasking. Detailed oriented. Strong relationship builder. Computer literate. Advanced Excel Skills. Proficient in Microsoft Office. Proficient in PM software functionality-ClickUp a plus
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.