Brand Identity and Brand Launch Case Study
We helped transform the way people look at health insurance. Literally.
In 2012, SeeChange Health was a newcomer in the California health insurance market.
The company offered a unique value proposition, promising to lower health care costs by engaging and rewarding consumers for taking positive health actions.
SeeChange needed a bold brand identity to succeed, but faced significant hurdles:
- The California market was saturated with competition
- The crucial broker community had no awareness of SeeChange
- SeeChange’s internal teams lacked essential sales tools
Through our extensive experience in the health care arena, along with our industry-leading creative strategists, we:
- Developed an innovative, eye-stopping Forced Perspective creative umbrella
- Deployed a multitouch marketing outreach grounded in best practices
- Executed an effective response‐based broker education program
- Created customizable tools for brokers and the SeeChange sales team
SeeChange made a “big splash” in the marketplace.
Driven by Anderson’s bold creative, powerful sales tools and smart direct marketing initiatives:
- SeeChange’s sales have far exceeded expectations
- Broker reaction to the SeeChange brand was overwhelmingly positive
- Fast Company ranked SeeChange as one of 2013’s most innovative companies
- SeeChange quickly expanded beyond California and into Colorado