Cross-Channel Acquisition Case Study
Attracting members across channels, around the block—right where they live.
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona (BCBSAZ) is an independent, not-for-profit health insurance company with more than one million members.
Looking for breakthrough results, and a way to activate their broad Hispanic market, BCBSAZ challenged Anderson to completely rebuild their direct marketing programs.
In developing a new creative strategy, Anderson worked closely with the client’s branding and PR agencies.
Drawing on our years of health care experience, and proven ability to work seamlessly with outside agencies, Anderson:
- Built a new multitouch program targeting individuals, families and small businesses
- Unveiled a strong cross-channel approach using online and offline media: direct mail, web, search/PPC, outdoor and print advertising
- Created segment-specific communications for age 18-34, 35-65 plus Latino target audiences
- Employed both Household Targeted & Neighborhood Saturation mail strategies
- Implemented new BCBSAZ brand/style guidelines across all media channels